Friday, July 20, 2007

Stuck in Cleveland

All I wanted was to go home. I got my shit together and headed over to the airport at 1 p.m. to catch my 4:50 flight out of Cleveland to head to NJ, where I would then catch a flight into Albany International. To my surprise this is what I see when I walk into the airport....



Yeah...the flight circled is my flight. Fuck.

But thankfully the good folks at Continental Airlines put me on another flight. Only that flight doesn't leave until 7:00 p.m. Which means I have a lot of time to kill..lot's of time. But on a good note, it's a direct flight to Albany. So to kill some time I decided to explore the airport. That took about 45 minutes. Luckily you can get free rides on the escalators.



Escalator ride. Pure joy.

It was getting close to my new departure time so I headed over to my gate to board the plane. When I get there.....



Yep...delayed. Bullshit. My 7:00 p.m. flight was now at 8:50 p.m. Now what?



Escalator ride. Pure joy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are a very, very handsome dude.