Sunday, July 15, 2007

Cleveland so far...


I forgot how much I don't really enjoy air travel. It's not that I'm afraid of it, I just find it exhausting. Planes are never comfortable and somehow you always end up sitting next to someone who manages to bug the shit out of you just by sitting next to you. Go figure. Oh, but it's always nice when you get a window seat.

So I'm in Cleveland and I decided to go get a slice of pizza to hold me over until dinner. I figured the best thing to do would be to ask one of the locals about where I could go for a great slice of pizza. I went down to the lobby and asked the woman at the front desk and she said there's this wonderful place around the corner that makes great pizza and great garlic bread. So I'm thinking point me in the right direction and do it PRONTO. When I asked her what it was called, she said Domino's. What? Domino's? Really? Domino's, as in the place with the little red,white and blue domino logo and cardboard crust? Really? Are you kidding? Domino's? She even asked me if I've ever heard of them because they were very famous. Famous? I thought she was kidding, but she wasn't. I mean, if you look up the word famous in the dictionary, this is what it says:

fa·mous [fey-muhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. having a widespread reputation, usually of a favorable nature; renowned; celebrated: a famous writer.
2. Informal. first-rate; excellent: The singer gave a famous performance.
3. notorious (used pejoratively).


So here you go folks, the crown jewel of Cleveland pizza.


Bastards don't even sell slices. I had to buy one of those stupid teeny tiny personal pan pizzas. Cleveland sucks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i believe it has been said that cleveland rocks, i mean, it's the land of cleve?

p.s. i've ordered my chuck norris pants, and i can't wait to do some round house kicks in them.

KB said...

duuuude, that's why I don't live there anymore!