Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Cleveland Indians vs Chicago White Sox



We spent 9 hours in class today. I actually enjoyed it. I'm learning a lot of important stuff and the material is real interesting. Tomorrow we're traveling over to Oberlin, OH to check out the NACS headquarters and then do some research on mechandising and retailing.

We were going to return to the House of Blues tonight to see a band called Gogol Bordello but instead a bunch of us went to see the Cleveland Indians play against the Chicago White Sox. The game was pretty exciting and we had a lot of fun. We didn't stay for the entire game since we have another big day tomorrow but I can tell you the score is currently 5 to 5 at the top of the 11th inning. Our group left the game at the top of the 8th inning. On the way back to the hotel we ran into a guy begging for money with a cardboard box that said "Why lie - I need money for beer". I asked if I could take his photo but he said it was going to cost me 8 bucks. I figured I could write about it here for free. I ended up giving him a buck and went to my hotel room.


You really can't get seats any higher than the seats we had. Hi Gwen!!!


Go Cleveland.


Jacobs Field

Oh, by the way. The game just ended. Cleveland won at the bottom of the 11th inning.

No comments: