Sunday, July 01, 2007

Booorrrrriinnggg!!!!

Geddy Lee circa 1983. Nice mullet dude.

Yeah, yeah..I know. I haven't posted anything interesting in awhile or ever for that matter. But nothing really interesting has happened to me in awhile. At least nothing worth writing about. Oh, except the other day my daughter and I met Geddy Lee from Rush. Which is pretty exciting..right? Yes? No? I mean..it's Geddy Lee of Rush...and yes, he talks just like a regular guy (hello, PAVEMENT reference).

I am going to Cleveland in a couple of weeks for a college bookstore conference. Perhaps that will provide me with some good internet fodder. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures because as you would suspect, college bookstore conferences get pretty wild and a photo is worth a thousand words. At least that's what I've heard.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yer right, this was definitely boring, but it makes me feel good to read about someone who is more of a loser than I is.

Anonymous said...

pics or stfu