Tuesday, January 05, 2010

The past couple of weeks

Hey. Sorry about the lack of activity here other than an occasional post about..well..nothing. The holidays tend to overwhelm and completely get in the way of everything.

Here are a few things I've been meaning to post.

I SWITCHED GROCERY MARKETS

I wouldn't advise doing this unless you had a really good reason to do so. I recently spent 30 minutes of my life walking up and down the aisles of my new grocery store in search of horseradish mayo.

IT’S ROBE YOU WEAR BACKWARDS

I would never admit to owning a snuggie. I would never buy a snuggie. But wouldn’t refuse one if I got it for a gift. Just saying.


SPANDEX DOESN’T HELP MY SELF ESTEEM, BUT I’M WARM

I recently purchased my first pair of base layers a few days ago and I haven’t stopped wearing them. Not sure how I’ve gone this long in life with out them. It’s sort of like wearing a spandex suit of warmth and when you put them on you kind of feel like Spider-Man. But instead of a superhero physic it’s more of a lumpy 40-year-old physic. At least in my case it is. What? I’m lumpy.


FAMILY GUY VS THE SIMPSONS

Family Guy is funnier. No need to argue with me on this one.


SIGNS THAT I'M GROWING UP

I use to hate eating ham. Now I love it. I'm growing up.

2 comments:

dickinbutt said...

do you wear boxers under your spandex? that would make for more lumps i think, or do you go commando? maybe u wear boxer briefs. everyone that reads this post will think of you wearing your undies.

Bobby Carlton said...

I wear boxers, I wish I could blame lumpiness on boxers. If I did wear undies I'd wear them on the outside so it would look more superheroish.