Friday, March 02, 2007

I was in a music video back in the late 90's



Well, here it is. I haven't seen this in a long time but thanks to You Tube it has managed to pop it's ugly head back up...well, my ugly head. Back in the late 90's some friends of mine signed to a record label and put out a music video. They were/are called The Figgs and asked me and few other friends to come down and be a part of it. So we did. I think I was 21..maybe 22 at the time. My part...or should I say, my character in the video was simple. I play the guy who just wants to enjoy the show but I get into a fight with a fellow concert goer and then get thrown out for stage diving. And by the way, we were suppose to be "fake fighting" and my friend Todd actually punched me at one point. I think you can actually see him hit me if you slow it down. Oh, and wait till you see my hair. I had this Prince Valiant/bowl haircut thing going on. Trust me, you'll get a couple of seconds with nothing but my big round head. You can't miss it. Enjoy!

My face doesn't show up until midway of the video, so be patient.

Random tidbit of trivia: The guy I'm fighting is my friend Todd Strauss, younger brother of writer Neil Strauss.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. So mid-to-late 90s.

Anonymous said...

Oh wow. I remember that video!