Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Halloween!

I ran around last night looking for a Halloween costume because apparently it's what people do on Halloween. Didn't have much luck. But in all honesty I wasn't looking too hard. While on my quest I did stumble across this....
Somehow Hannaford got the rights to bastardize one of my favorite childhood memories. Fuckers.

I've been traveling a lot for work lately. That equates to working hard. Today was spent at home base. Sooo I did what anyone else would do. I plopped myself down in front of the campus fireplace and did some work. Life is hard. I know.

In case I don't post anything anytime soon. Have a safe and fun Halloween. If you see a cute little girl that looks a little bit like me dressed up as Snow White. Don't steal her candy. I will seriously fuck you up if you do.

No comments: