Monday, March 02, 2009

I'm still an emotionless robot

Well 3 hours and 20 minutes after leaving Skidmore College campus and another 45 minutes to check into my room and then explore a little bit. I find myself sitting at the bar eating a late dinner and drinking Dupee Martinis (miller lite with an olive). The drive was pretty good. Not as much snow as I expected. So far nothing exciting has happened. I'm counting calories. How's that for excitement?

Here's something. I heard Dolly Partons version of Whitney Houstons "I will always love you". I thought it was freaking beautiful. Maybe it's the Dupee martinis talking. Who knows. Still. It was beautiful.

Alright. Time to go.

UPDATE
I guess Dolly wrote it. I'm a certified idiot. Waaah!

1 comment:

Boner said...

I am glad as hell you updated that.