Friday, August 01, 2008

America The Beautiful update


So the movie opens in NYC today as well as other cities across the nation over the next couple of weeks. I spent the last couple of days scrambling around trying to get all of my paperwork in to complete the whole process for the licensing. It was a bit stressful..but I got er done. Thanks for your help Matthew!! Sushi is on me buddy. Not ON me...I'm just paying. And thanks to Donna for putting that contract together for me. Who knew your experience with Jimi Hendrix would come in handy.

I am happy to announce that I was notified this morning that the film makers did get a distribution deal for the movie....which is great for the film makers, the film and myself. Not sure if it'll play in this area. If it does, I'll go...anyone want to join me?

Recent reviews. Some good, some bad.

NY Times
NY Post
Variety
Roger Ebert
IndieWire
TV Guide

No comments: