Friday, July 24, 2009

Nerd Alert!!

Yeah..I admit it. I'm a bit of a nerd. So much of a nerd that when I was a little kid I had 7 different pairs of Star Wars underwear so I could show my loyalty all week long. Good god, I spent a huge chunk of my childhood sitting on Luke Skywalkers face. Anyhoo, this years Comic Con gave attendees a sneak peak at another of my childhood nerdy obsessions. The long awaited Tron sequel titled Tron Legacy. Someone managed to sneak a camera in and recorded it for all us non attendees. It's grainy like a bigfoot photo but you get the idea. Looks pretty awesome.

You know, when I think back on my childhood underwear, I remember wearing them until there was basically nothing left them. It was like one half Darth Vader, the other half my ass.

UPDATE: In case you actually care, they officially released the trailer in HD. Clickie here.

No comments: